Our very own Mikayla has won the Parsons New School Competition! Through her hard work, excellent grades and mature portfolio, she has secured a full scholarship (worth $160,000 USD) to attend one of the finest Art and Design schools in North America! We couldn’t be more proud of her and can’t wait to see what happens next! Congratulations!!! Get the press release here.
The staff at Bealart have been working feverishly over the past few years to introduce some of the most unique Secondary School level visual art programming in Canada!! Click here for the top 5 reasons why joining us next year is a great opportunity!
For the second semester, Mr. Ludlow has organized a lecture series for the students that includes members of the London Community, industry professionals, artists and art historians. Such a great opportunity to meet and hear from people that have made art their career!
Here is the schedule:
– International Artist: James Kirkpatrick & Commercial Gallery Owner: Mike Gibson
– Graphic Designer and Entrepreneur: Jesse Gibb & Ceramic Gallery Owner: Jonathon Bancroft-Snell
– Recent Graduate Panel: Mack Ludlow & Filmmaker: Sebastian DiTrolio
– UWO Professor: Sky Glabush & Former Bealart Instructor: John Krygsman
– Women’s Studies Professor: Sonia Halpern & Ceramic Artist: TBA
– International Artist: Tom Benner & Kevin Bice
– Fashion Designer: Meredith Jones & Gallery Chair: Jenna Faye Powel
– Industry Professional: TBA & Tattoo Artist: Sam Glousher
– London Artists Corrine Garlick & Environmental Activist: Julie Picken-Cooper
Thanks to all the speakers for participating!! We greatly appreciate it!
PLEASE DROP US A LINE
525 DUNDAS ST.