If you are interested in attending the Enriched Grade 9 – 10 program OR the Senior Multi-Credit (11 – FD – SP) program next year, here is your chance to register.
To register for the Enriched Grade 9 – 10 program, you must complete the questionnaire and be interviewed by one of our Art instructors. We will be holding interviews on the evenings listed here. No appointment is needed.
To register for the Senior Multi-Credit program you must participate in our portfolio review. To do so, please come and visit us in February and bring a portfolio consisting of:
– 10 artworks
– Works may be unfinished or exploratory
– Sculpture, Drawing, Painting, Photography, Computer based art, collage etc.
– Large works that are not portable should be documented digitally. Bring your computer to show your work.
– A portion of the portfolio should reflect your interests and style of creativity
– Keep works flat (don’t roll up your work)
We will be here, in the Art Department from 4-6 on each Tuesday (5,12,19,26) and 7-9 on Thursdays (7,14,21,28). No appointment is needed, first come first served.
Enter off King Street and come downstairs!
Hope to see you soon!